Welcome to The Children's Spot, "Where learning never ends!" We are blessed with Early Childhood Educators that are well educated, professional, full of energy, and ready to spark your child's imagination so learning will be FUN and FOREVER! Feel FREE to come and visit anytime, you do not need to make an appointment.
The Children's Spot
"Where learning never ends!"
101st Day of School
January 14, 2020
Dress up like a dalmation for our party at 10:00am. Parents, staff, and children should have white with black polka-dots on. Bring snacks for the party! We are celebrating our 101st day of school at The Children's Spot. We will be taking a photo of everyone who is dressed up at 10:00am, before the party. DRESS UP FOR FUN AND PRIZES!
1222 E. Debbie Lane
Mansfield, Texas 76063
Spanish Class News
ART APPRECIATION SHOW
ALL PK CLASSES
January 16 - Thursday
Come and see the lovely work of your artists....
Wow! The children are really enjoying Ms. Vianey and her story time with her puppets.The children now have their favorite stories and want to hear "The Three Little Pigs" and "Little Red Riding Hood" over and over again. She reads her stories in Spanish and English and the pages come to life! It is amazing how fast they are learning the Spanish language and really enjoying it as well.
"Ven y visitanos!"
"Come and visit us!"
What Our Parents Like:
1) A bright and clean childcare.
2) Great curriculum and education.
3) Christian values and morals.
4) Fresh fruit and vegetables from a farm 8 miles away!
5) Security for their child.
6) Open Door Policy - the owner is on site
7) Great communication from a loving and knowledgeable staff
8) Compassionate and responsible staff and management
9) We look, teach, work like a Private School without the cost.
10) We want to be known as: "Where learning never ends!"
Martin Luther King Jr. (January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968) was an American Christian minister and activist who became the most visible spokesperson and leader in the Civil Rights Movement from 1955 until his assassination in 1968.