Welcome to The Children's Spot, "Where learning never ends!" We are blessed with Early Childhood Educators that are well educated, professional, full of energy, and ready to spark your child's imagination so learning will be FUN and FOREVER! Feel FREE to come and visit anytime, you do not need to make an appointment.
The Children's Spot
"Where learning never ends!"
1222 E. Debbie Lane
Mansfield, Texas 76063
Toy Drive - Dec. 2 - 20
Spanish Class News
Wow! The children are really enjoying Ms. Vianey and her story time with her puppets.The children now have their favorite stories and want to hear "The Three Little Pigs" and "Little Red Riding Hood" over and over again. She reads her stories in Spanish and English and the pages come to life! It is amazing how fast they are learning the Spanish language and really enjoying it as well.
"Ven y visitanos!"
"Come and visit us!"
The Children's Spot is helping Santa this year with a Toy Drive! We need sports equipment, infant toys, books, dolls, board games, soft plush toys, puzzles, Barbies, hand held electronic games, action figures and more!
We need your support! There are many children that will not have a
without your help. Santa has teamed up with St. Nicholas Children's Charities to provide moments of Joy and HAPPINESS for families with critically ill, terminally ill, and disabled children.
What Our Parents Like:
1) A bright and clean childcare.
2) Great curriculum and education.
3) Christian values and morals.
4) Fresh fruit and vegetables from a farm 8 miles away!
5) Security for their child.
6) Open Door Policy - the owner is on site
7) Great communication from a loving and knowledgeable staff
8) Compassionate and responsible staff and management
9) We look, teach, work like a Private School without the cost.
10) We want to be known as: "Where learning never ends!"
Come and eat pancakes with Santa and take wonderful photos!
8:00am - 10:00am
Cost: $6.00 Adult/Child $4.00
December 7, 2019 - Saturday